Part-time Office Manager
If you are organized, punctual, love to research new topics, know how to distill your findings into actionable strategies, and learning and launching marketing strategies, I'd like to present the opportunity of becoming my Part-time Office Manager.
This is a two-fold part-time position. You will manage the office for part of the day and work on social media and marketing. You will do this work from home and while you are working at the Behind the Grind office.
Here’s the gist:
I’m Kristi L. Jackson, the Founder of Women CEO Project, which is an Award Winning Business Training Company for Ambitious, Entrepreneurial, and Profit-Driven Women Entrepreneurs. I am also the owner of "Behind the Grind", Houston's Newest Business Incubator, Coworking and Events space, also created specifically for women entrepreneurs.
This space is new, has AWESOME growth potential and needs fresh and ambitious minds to catapult its community.
I'm looking for someone who is super organized and punctual. These two are the MOST important qualities. Then you must have a SUPER Strong interest in marketing, social media, and online business strategies.
Here’s Why You’ll Love Working With Me...
I’ll be straight up: This position has high expectations. But once you get past that, you’ll realize something amazing:
- You’ll be paid to do what you already love… learning new things, and working in an AWESOME community.
- You’ll get to work in a fast growing company, where there are loads of growth opportunities now (and in the future).
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of online marketing, business development, business strategy, and building a profitable business.
- You’ll also see “behind the scenes” of how we develop our highest paying client strategies, grow our Behind the Grind Franchise, and engage our community.
- You’ll be part of a company that’s has a pretty focused goal: To not only start, but to grow and CATAPULT profitable businesses for women.
This position is PERFECT for you if:
- You like action-filled days and working with people.
- You can enforce rules to in-office members, day and monthly renting members, and manage an office.
- You have a love for marketing, social media, online business strategies.
- You love reading, exploring new ideas and strategies, and turning big picture concepts into actionable strategies.
- You’re GREAT at finding the 20% that yields 80% of results (This means, if you have only 4 hours to work on a major project, you know the most quality items to spend your time on)
- You can identify marketing trends and brainstorm how to implement them-then measure them.
- You’re good at researching unique business strategies and how to leverage them for the growth of the community.
This position is NOT for you if:
- You are already overwhelmed, you have a full-time job, or an inflexible life and do not have the time and focus needed to work in the office or an interest to work on marketing.
- If the last time you read a non-fiction book about business, marketing, or self growth was a 3 months (or more) ago, then this position is NOT for you. This position requires a lot of reading and research.
- If you’re looking for a “side job” while you’re growing your own business, then this isn’t to for you. This is a contract position for 30 days. And if it works out during this 30 day trial period, we’ll move you over to permanent part-time employee status.
- If you’re not willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement, then this is not for you.
Here’s What You’re Required To Do:
- Manage the Behind the Grind office from 3-6pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturdays.
- Implement marketing strategies and tasks given to you.
- Conduct research (both internal and competitive) to come up with new marketing and social media recommendations – and see these recommendations through from start to finish.
- Review current products, videos, marketing strategies and content, and see what needs to be edited, changed or created.
- Be comfortable knowing that you’re working with a lean organization – and may have to work on other projects that may fall outside the scope of office management and marketing.
- Come up with a marketing campaign, be able to design, implement it, and finish it from beginning to end.
- Help with writing or structuring free content for our blog.
- Design slides for webinars or speaking presentations.
Here’s What You Need To Do Next...
If you think you’re a fit for this position, please fill out the form below.
We’ll be reviewing applications over the following weeks, and we’ll be sure to get back to you after we review your application.